[access-uk] Re: More on KNFB reader for phones

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:59:30 -0000

Hi Andy

On the K-NFB Reader itself, you can adjust the unit to read in books and articles mode, or for bills and things which deal more with columns. What I enjoy reading best, which is in columns, is a newspaper. This is where something like the Reader itself or the phone is great, because a newspaper overlaps the surface of a scanner. So if you open it out on a table, you can get a lot of success with the portability of the Reader to read the paper. Brill!

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx