From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
william lomas
Sent: 07 July 2009 12:24
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: More info for the Penfriend!

is there a review mode in the product, whereby one can "read" what they have
recorded as int he voila?
i.e. is there a way one can view what is in the freezer for example, when
away from the freezer itself, and then they can find the food they maybe
want, when they get back to the freezer?

database 4221 (20090706) __________

database 4221 (20090706) __________

database 4221 (20090706) __________