[access-uk] Re: More info for the Penfriend!

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:42:48 +0100

Hi Alison.

I understand what your saying, but my primary question has gone unanswered in your reply. If you use the hundred or so labels included with the device, can these labels be replaced? I know you offer the packs that can be bought separately, but that potentially leaves codes in the device for over 120 labels that aren't available as replacements and for which any information stored in the device is redundant. I also hear that this can be used as an mp3 player, is this the case? Does it have a stereo headphone jack?

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>