[access-uk] Re: More info for the Penfriend!

  • From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:34:58 +0100

Hi,
As we're not 100% sure we'll have stock to sell yet, I would wait.  If we do
have stock, we won't run out.  We have a contingency plan to get more stock
from Peterborough each day.  We also have a credit card machine on the stand,
so it's no problem paying and taking it away or paying and having it delivered
to home.
Thanks
Alison

Alison Long
Products & Publications
Royal National Institute of Blind People
Bakewell Road
Orton Southgate
Peterborough
PE2 6XU