From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Carol Pearson
Sent: 22 July 2006 23:34
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: More Sight Village

Damon,

With respect, still only comparatively few of us use computers on the
Internet and are sufficiently up to speed to go and get podcasts.  It's
surely very important that the biggest and best exhibition of the year
should be covered well and as fully as possible for those who just
don't,
for one reason and another, have this access as yet.  I didn't hear "In
Touch" but, if indeed it was only a five minute coverage, I'd have been
very
disappointed.

--
Carol