[access-uk] Re: More Sight Village

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:57:44 +0100

OH dear Kevin, what are you stiring up here?

I tend to agree with you about GD BA although I don't know what you are
saying about guide dog owners, , but be careful.  You might receive a sharp
blow from a harness, and they tend to bite too if provoked!  The owners,
that is.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx