[access-uk] More Sight Village

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 14:21:34 +0100

Hi

For some reason, some of our posts to the Sight Village podcast are not
being picked up by the Juice podcatching client and at the moment I have no
idea why that is.

We have some posts being uploaded which you may like to grab, including the
presentation from Clarence Whaley of GW Micro and our discussion of the
appalling coverage of Sight Village in last Tuesday's In Touch programme!

While I am getting the podcast difficulty figured out, you can go to the
Blog as the items definitely are downloadable from there.  The URL is
http://tandtconsultancy.wordpress.com

Brian Hartgen