[access-uk] More Help Please.

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:30:55 +0100

As I feared this laptop has only \Microsoft Works so no spellchecker for
Outlook Express even.
I installed my copy of Office 2003 for now but when I imported emails from
Outlook Express I did something wrong and now it is blocking access to the
addresses and I have to check something giving permission but the combo box
seems to be for 10 minutes as the longest.  \i therefore am having to use
\outlook Express but \I have some emails on my external drive that needs
\outlook.  \I've tried removing and reinstalling, repair, also looking at which
programmes are used for what in the internet options please what have I done
and how can \I repair?
I'm going to have a break now it is all giving me a headache.

Mandy.