[access-uk] Re: More GPRS

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 10:14:31 +0100

>From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [access-uk] Re: More GPRS

> Cheers, Justin.  I've just got it enabled so I'll be playing with it soon.
> Barry H

Brilliant Barry!  Be aware though that talx won't work with Wap at the
moment so, you may need to make other arrangements to surfe wap through your
phone.  Sighted help or... I can't think really.  I use a magnifier to deal
with wap if I'm downloading a ring tone so, you'd need some level of vision
to use magnifiers.  However, it's in no way an ideal solution as, it's so
fiddley to use a magnifier with a phone.  Hence, why i seriously considered
buying talx with my new phone.

Justin

>   > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   > ** and in the Subject line type
>   > ** vacation ## d
>   > ** where ## is the number of days followed by d for days.
>   > ** For other things like digest mode, send a message, to
>   > ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>
>   ** Going on holiday and want to halt messages? Send a message to:-
>   ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>   ** and in the Subject line type
>   ** vacation ## d
>   ** where ## is the number of days followed by d for days.
>   ** For other things like digest mode, send a message, to
>   ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>

>   ---
> ** vacation ## d

** vacation ## d