[access-uk] Re: Monitor and speakers

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:17:28 -0000

The isssues will arise when you have a sighted person at the computer and they
want to see what is going on, other than that, why not.  You have an excellent
reason why you want to do this.  After all I am sure you have heard of those TV
receivers for blind people (not possibly discosntinued) and they looked a bit
like large transister radios.  I am one myself for having the visual thing but
that said I used one of those TV receivers at a period in my life when it
suited me.

Eleanor