  From: Eleanor Burke
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 2:32 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Monitor and speakers

  Sorry Barbra you misunderstood me.  What I thought I said was that the only
reason I could see in your particular case in having the minitor was in
situations where you needed a sighted person to see what was going on and
therefore requiring a monitor.  If others misinterpreted what I said to Barbra
I would like that feedback from you too because I would not be wishing to cause
offence or making anyone out to be stupid, rather it would be an opportunity
for me to consider more carefully how I am phraisjing things.

  Eleanor