[access-uk] Re: Mobile recommendation

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:46:48 -0000

Hi Billy

All the people I know who have bought the N70 with TALKS offer have gone to a store direct. The difficulty doing it online might be to ask for the software to be loaded onto the phone. But I'm not saying it can't be done using the Internet. I just don't know anybody who has done it that way.

You could always contact Vodafone Customer Services and ask if it can be done without visiting a store.

Good luck.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>