[access-uk] Re: Mobile problem

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 11:35:14 +0100

Graham,

If your neighbour has not yet sorted this problem, I  think that it
might help to look at

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobilestariffs/tariffs/paygo/platformclosure

They claim to have publicised the change on TV etc for over a year,
but my wife had not noticed it.  They are sending her a new Sim card
which may work in the old phone, but personally I doubt it.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison