[access-uk] Re: Mobile problem

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:38:19 +0100

Hi Douglas,

It sounds like she needs an updated Sim.  This could happen if O2 add a
service that requires 3G or something like that, and the Sim can't cope.
The IMSI number is a sim-lock number.  Your only recourse is to contact O2,
and I know this may not be easy, as I believe they will have to send her a
new Sim.

I hope this helps.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277