[access-uk] Re: Mobile phone network cards

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:41:02 +0100

Let us know how you get on Jackie.  I am going to ring and ask about it at
some point, as I'm with T mobile anyway.  I want to know a little more about
the modem and sim card arrangement .  i do prefer the pcmcia card that I use
on the vodafone network as you can fit it and leave it there.  Using a usb
modem is just something else to have to pack and take with you everywhere.
But if the price is right, and all that.

Cheers.

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...

  _____