        From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Colin @ New Vision
        Sent: Thu 02/09/2004 09:51
        To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [access-uk] Re: Mobile Speak

        Hi Phil
        I have contacted Code Factory with a view to bringing the product into
the
        UK this was their reply. When I get some more news I will let you know.
I am
        not sure what the Tieman products are, maybe Mark (Tieman's Marketing
        Manager) could explain to us all what their plans are for Mobile Speak.
        Regards
        Colin
        From the Code Factory in Spain
        "thanks for your email. We just published the release documents today,
the
        demo software will be available in about two days.
        Therefore we have not selected distributors in most country yet. UK is
still
        totally open."