To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:16 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Mobile Phones/Talks Software

Hi Amro,

I think that voda phone will offer talx on 1 of there phones with a contract. I recall seeing this on another list, but have never done it myself. There are regularly phones loaded with speech software appearing on the recycle-it list, so you might join them and look out for yourself. Save some cash if you can

At 00:31 24/03/2005 +0000, you wrote:
Derek,

Give Steve in Computer Room Services a ring on 01438742286, or visit their website at

www.comproom.co.uk

And he would be able to advice you as our Talks dealer in UK. I think Steve offers Talks already installed on a mobile phone of your choice, but you don't have to go down that path, installing Talks is dead easy when you know the instructions. You may get a cheaper deal if you purchase a mobile thru your network provider and buy Talks off Steve. However, I reckon that Comp Room as well offers to install Talks on your mobile for a tenna if you send them the phone. As of mobile models, have a look at the Nokia 6630 or at one of the Nokia communicators 9300/9500 if you are into Nokia phones.

HTH,

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "hackett" <derek.hackett2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>