[access-uk] Re: Mobile Phone usablity focus groups

  • From: "Philip Martin" <p.martin13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:31:28 -0000

Hi Adrian,
The point is made. I clearly haven't got the attention span to carry on long enough to read message to the end. However, more seriously, there are many people, like myself, who lost sight later in life who should not be excluded from studies such as this, as we still try to use mobile phones. As an inclusion adviser I am sure you agree.

Philip
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>