[access-uk] Mobile Phone Predictive Text Editing

Hi
Now that I have got very quick at predictive text there is the occasional word
that needs editing.  When I was writing character by character I could go back
with the cursor character by character and delete the inaccurate character and
replace it.  With the predictive text I find myself going back and deleting all
the characters of a word and then writing the word again.  This is a little
laborious.  Is there a quicker way?

Eleanor