[access-uk] Re: Mobile Broadband

  • From: "Alan Thorpe" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 19:06:53 +0100

Hello Barbra and all
I have 3 Mobil dongles
I use these in a number of ways.
t-mob costs me £2 per day if I am in a place for just the day can get deals
for the week or month, how ever I have to have settings so it launches its
self when it is plugged in as the controlee panel is not accessible.
3 but this costs me £10 minimum for the month but I can use this in my phone
and computer so can be a good deal, but not accessible, so like the t-mob
have it set up to launch on insertion.

The best is voda phone
Fully accessible with jaws
Connection, top up, credit and so on.
Best package but no longer available or if some one finds it I wood like 2
more with this package.
This is a true pay as you go.
No time limit for use of credit.
Last September I had £15 credit and two weeks a go I had to credit some more
when I reached £4 just in case.

I use jaws with the goods I have tried.

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE