[access-uk] Re: Microsoft anti-spy program.

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 22:59:32 +0100

Hi,

But doesn't support also mean making sure that any programs or software they
release will work with all the versions of windows they are currently
supporting which includes win me for the next couple of years or so?
I mean they shouldn't be able to release a program that isn't compatible
with a version of windows they are supposed to be supporting?

Husna