[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Word and websites

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:04:09 +0100

Hi Chris.

Word can generate HTML, but last time I checked the code it churned out
was rather bloated to say the least.

Others may disagree, but its probably a great deal more beneficial to
pick up the basics of HTML, and hand-code with something simple like
NotePad for the time being. If one then wanted to become more advanced,
then perhaps the next step would be to move on to a Wysiwyg editor such
as Macromedia's DreamWeaver, or NoteTab. HTH, and don't hesitate to come
back on me if you've any further queries.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK