  From: Barbara Wilson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 8:44 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Microsoft Outlook Question

  Hi

  I have lots of suggestions to try. My problem however is not getting to the
In-box as I can navigate there fine, it's when I get there and press Tab to see
the list of messages I am on a webpage view where I arrow down the different
folders rather than in a simple list of messages to be read.

  Barbara Wilson
  M: 07917710779
  T: 02887784046
  E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx