[access-uk] Re: Microsoft Outlook Question

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:42:19 +0100

No control +shft +i takes you to inbox.

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Tel: (01738) 445 880

Mobile: 07791-452593

  _____

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Carol Pearson
Sent: 23 July 2009 20:18
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Microsoft Outlook Question

Barbara and all,

CTRL+SHFT+I works in Outlook Express to bring one to the in-box but I'm
pretty certain this doesn't work in Outlook and it may be, as someone
mentioned further down, that CTRL+ALT+I will bring you there.

In addition, in Outlook Express there is a setting that allows you to say
that you want the in-box opened on startup.  That's the sort of option you
need to be looking for.

I don't use Outlook much but have a 2003 copy here so I'll just take a quick
look.

Well, on my version, CTRL+SHFT+I does take me to the in-box - so it may work
for you.

Looking at the View menu, there is a setting for Folder List.  If this is
checked, your folders are shown.  Perhaps this is what you need.

HTH:

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx