[access-uk] Re: Microfilter question

  • From: Chris <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: martin wilsher <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:40:46 +0100

Hi, thanks for that. I'm sure we have such cables, so we'll give it a go.

--
Chris Hallsworth
Derbyshire, UK

The general rule is uk telephone to flat pstn jack, modem to rj11 square
jack.  Plug squarish plug into modem and other end of cable, with another
squarish plug into squareish port on filter.  Hth.
Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx