[access-uk] Messages being deleted.

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <Petrina.Delves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:52:08 -0000

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what would of caused the following to happen. After I
finished reading a message last night, I pressed the escape key to exit out
of the message, and then pressed the delete key, to delete the message. But
not only was the message I had been reading deleted, but all the rest were
as well. Out of about a hundred messages I was left with about five. I have
looked in the deleted folder but they are not there, they seem to have just
vanished. So can anyone please tell me what would of caused this.

All the best
Petrina,
Southampton UK