[access-uk] Re: Message for Peter

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 22:42:44 -0000

Mark, here is some brief wording I have found on the PC for your info and some
more detailed specs below. I have amended them to reflect what you'd actually
receive.

I originally paid £780 for the PC, £130 for the monitor, and £160 for the
speakers, so it's a bargain for £550

Cutting-edge technology and innovative functionality let you enjoy a fully
integrated multimedia environment, while the stylish design of the Aspire iDea
510 blends perfectly into your modern living space.
  a.. Platform Technology: Intel VIIV Technology
  b.. Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 ( Dual-Core )
  c.. RAM: 2GB DDR II SDRAM
  d.. Hard Drive: 250 GB - SATA
  e.. Optical Storage: DVD±RW (+R double layer)
  f.. TV Tuner Type: Dual digital/analogue TV - HDTV - DVB-T
  g.. Graphics Controller: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 - 256 MB
  h.. Networking: Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
  i.. Operating System: Windows XP Media Center Edition
  j.. Dimensions (WxDxH): 43 cm x 33.5 cm x 7 cm
  k.. Weight: 5.5 kg
  l.. Input Device: Keyboard, remote control
  m.. Expansion Slots Total (Free): 2 ( 0 ) x memory
  n.. Interfaces: 4 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 PIN USB Type A ( 2 in front ) ¦ 1 x IEEE
1394 (FireWire) - 4 PIN FireWire ¦ 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire) - 6 PIN FireWire ¦
1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 2 x infrared -
IrDA ¦ 1 x audio / video - HDMI ¦ 1 x display / video - composite video input -
RCA ( 1 in front ) ¦ 1 x display / video - composite video output - RCA ¦ 1 x
display / video - S-video input - 4 PIN mini-DIN ( 1 in front ) ¦ 1 x display /
video - S-video output - 4 PIN mini-DIN ¦ 1 x video - component video input ¦ 1
x audio / video - DVI-Digital - 24 pin digital DVI ¦ 2 x audio / video - SCART
¦ 1 x TV antenna - input ¦ 1 x TV antenna - output ¦ 1 x display / video - VGA
- 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
  o.. Cables Included: S-Video cable ¦ Antenna cable ¦ Audio cable ¦ DVI-VGA
adapter ¦ DVI cable ¦ HDMI cable ¦ SCART cable

      General
      Platform Technology Intel VIIV Technology
      Type Media centre
      Recommended Use Home use
      Product Form Factor Desktop slimline
      Width 43 cm
      Depth 33.5 cm
      Height 7 cm
      Weight 5.5 kg
      Localisation United Kingdom
      Processor
      Type Intel Core 2 Duo T5500
      Multi-Core Technology Dual-Core
      64-bit Computing Yes
      Installed Qty 1
      Max Supported Qty 1
      Processor Main Features Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology, Intel
Execute Disable Bit, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology, Intel Virtualization
Technology
      Mainboard
      Chipset Type Intel 945GT Express
      RAM
      Installed Size 2 GB
      Technology DDR2 SDRAM
      Configuration Features 2 x 1 GB
      Storage Controller
      Type 1 x Serial ATA - integrated
      Storage
      Hard Drive 1 x 250 GB - standard - Serial ATA-150
      Optical Storage
      Type DVD±RW (+R double layer)
      Card Reader
      Type 9 in 1 card reader
      Supported Flash Memory Cards CompactFlash Card type I, CompactFlash Card
type II, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Microdrive, MultiMediaCard, SD Memory
Card
      Monitor
      Monitor Type None.
      Graphics Controller
      Type Plug-in card
      Graphics Processor / Vendor NVIDIA GeForce 7600
      Installed Size 256 MB
      Digital Video Standard Digital Visual Interface (DVI), High-Definition
Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
      Multimedia Functionality
      TV Tuner Type Dual digital/analogue TV
      Digital TV Reception DVB-T
      High Definition TV Yes
      Audio Output
      Type Sound card - integrated
      Sound Output Mode 7.1 channel surround
      Compliant Standards Dolby Digital 5.1, Digital Theater Systems (DTS),
High Definition Audio
      Input Device
      Type Keyboard, remote control
      Keyboard
      Connectivity Wireless
      Features Built-in touch pad
      Networking
      Networking Network adapter
      Wireless LAN Supported Yes
      Data Link Protocol Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
      Compliant Standards IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
      Expansion / Connectivity
      Expansion Slots Total (Free) 2 ( 0 ) x memory
      Interfaces 4 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 PIN USB Type A ( 2 in front ) ¦ 1 x IEEE
1394 (FireWire) - 4 PIN FireWire ¦ 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire) - 6 PIN FireWire ¦
1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 2 x infrared -
IrDA ¦ 1 x audio / video - HDMI ¦ 1 x display / video - composite video input -
RCA ( 1 in front ) ¦ 1 x display / video - composite video output - RCA ¦ 1 x
display / video - S-video input - 4 PIN mini-DIN ( 1 in front ) ¦ 1 x display /
video - S-video output - 4 PIN mini-DIN ¦ 1 x video - component video input ¦ 1
x audio / video - DVI-Digital - 24 pin digital DVI ¦ 2 x audio / video - SCART
¦ 1 x TV antenna - input ¦ 1 x TV antenna - output ¦ 1 x display / video - VGA
- 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
      Miscellaneous
      Cables Included S-Video cable ¦ Antenna cable ¦ Audio cable ¦ DVI-VGA
adapter ¦ DVI cable ¦ HDMI cable ¦ SCART cable
      Compliant Standards CE, NEMKO
      Operating System / Software
      OS Provided Windows Vista SP1
      Software NTI CD-Maker Gold Edition, CyberLink PowerDVD 6, Adobe Acrobat
Reader 7, Norton Internet Security 2006