[access-uk] Re: Message Rule Transfer from One PC to Another

That is what I had done Amro.

Eleanor
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amro Bilal
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 12:21 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Message Rule Transfer from One PC to Another

  I'm not really sure why that is happening. There's no limit to the number of
rules one can create. A whiled guess, try to create the folders first then
define the rules. There's no reason why the other way around shouldn't work but
give that a shot. You can create a folder from Menu/File/New...

  HTH,
  Amro