[access-uk] Re: Menu Button on N95

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:04:15 -0000

Me too Andrew.  I think it is a case of different models.  I have the N95 and
it is definitely a blue button on the left.  Above it I have Key 1 and below it
I have the key where you answer the phone.  To the right I have another button
which is the Select button and surrounding it is a rectangular 4 silver bars
which make up the 4 cursors, up down right and left.

Eleanor