[access-uk] Memory upgrade successful!

Hi all,
Well I went to my local PC World today to have my memory upgraded from
256 MB to 512 MB, and I have certainly noticed a difference. Windows
loads in less than a minute, programmes load faster and are more
responsive, and, well, it's fantastic! So thanks all for recommending
that I get my RAM upgraded, and I will certainly enjoy this now very
fast machine!
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266