[access-uk] Re: Memory query

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:45:49 +0100

Hi, and thanks for the information. I've forwarded the below message to my father, and I'll ask him to have a look and make a consideration. It sounds so complex this memory business that I don't feel it's worth doing, however thanks again, and I look forward to hear from you.

Tristram Llewellyn wrote:

This page may be what you are after:
http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/jsp/productPage.do?service=UK&ACTION=SHOW_ATTRIBUTES&tab=1&PRODUCT_ID=113645&Type=2319&Family=2327&Serie=112528&Model=113645&x=29&y=14#1 <http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/jsp/productPage.do?service=UK&ACTION=SHOW_ATTRIBUTES&tab=1&PRODUCT_ID=113645&Type=2319&Family=2327&Serie=112528&Model=113645&x=29&y=14#1>
You may need to check against the part number on the bottom of your laptop and give Toshiba info line a ring. There are two memory upgrades available for £25 and £27 repsectively, I'm not sure what the difference between them are. The info line is on 0870 444 8944.
Regards.
Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support