[access-uk] Re: Memory query

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:09:07 +0100

Thanks for the help. Maybe I didn't make this clear. I have a ToshibaSatellite Pro A100, and I'd like to know the cost of adding another 256 MB of RAM to my existing 256 MB of RAM. My ram type is DDRAMII, whatever that means, <smirk>. I read in the user manual that only Toshiba-specific memory modules can be installed. I saw one from PCWorld online, which costs under ?30, but it didn't list my type of laptop hence I don't think the one I found was compatible. Hope I've explained it in a bit more detail now. Look forward to hear from you.

Ibby Karbhari wrote:

Hi Chris,
Try:
www.mymemory.co.uk
Ibby Karbhari - (Independent I.C.T Consultant)
Phone: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
• If you have Skype installed on your Pc You can also talk with me on Skype
by clicking on, or adding, the username
IbbyKarbhari
E-Mail:
ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx