[access-uk] Re: Media pc recommendations

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:04:08 -0000

Mark

I am using an Acer Veriton 1000 PC with Windows XP Pro. It is one of the little desktop models, not much bigger than a DVD player. It is very quite, certainly quieter than one of the large towers.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>