[access-uk] Re: Media Center again

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:44:53 -0000

Hi Andy

If you reckon you may be up and running now why not do a Gogle and find the
Belarc Advisor software to download and install on your system. This
application is a veritable mine of information bout your computer and helps
tremendously when you have problems.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.