[access-uk] Re: Media Center again

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:47:44 -0000

HKi there George.

Thanks very much for the offer of telephone assistance.  That was very nice
of you, as usual.  However, I did, with some help from the list, manage to
get into Properties last night and WindowEyes announced that I was running
Windows Media Centre.  D.J kindly sent me a direct link for the SP2 and I
managed to do this theis morning.  All I need to dow is change from DEC 32
Access for Windows to Eloquence.  I'm thinking George, the reason why I'm
virtually unable to comprehend what WindowEyes is saying is that this new
computer's speaker system is not really that good.  So I thought that for
the time-being, I'd change to Eloquence to make life a bit easier.  Not
going to change to the JAWS keyboard though as I need to give WindowEyes a
chance and learn some of the commands.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Best wishes.
Andy