[access-uk] Re: McAvee

  • From: "Graham Smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:46:19 +0100

Hi Joan

sounds very much the same.

Its no problem, just odd, Have been using the system for over a year now and
this has only started happening in the last week or so.

I would not be able to alter anything within McAvee anyway, it will all be
disabled to the likes of us computer userson a government based network.

After minimising I Alt Tab to find it again and it is not there.

All the best

graham