[access-uk] Re: Maxter 1 touch 750 problems

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 17:12:46 +0100

Yes, same here Darren.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 4:38 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Maxter 1 touch 750 problems

Hi Andy

Yes I have the maxtor one touch external hard drive as well, but I'm a little confused, as you say there are two buttons on the rear of the drive. However I cannot find any on mine. The only button I know of is the one located on the front at the bottom.

If the drive is failing to start when you switch the power on, and all cables are securely in place. Then I would suspect it has become faulty.

Sorry I can't be more helpful

Darren.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>