[access-uk] Re: Maxter 1 touch 750 problems

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 19:43:15 +0100

hahaha
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 10:43 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Maxter 1 touch 750 problems

Laser guns?  Are you ok Andy?  It's only an AC adaptor mate. lol.

If you're interested I was recently trying to sell a helium neon laser on ebay. It comes with a built in power supply. No AC adaptor required. It didn't sell, so if you're thinking of getting one, let me know. Only trouble is it needs to be plugged into the mains, so not very portable.

Regards
Duck Dodgers in the twenty four and a half century.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>