[access-uk] Re: Mac Mini

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:51:07 -0000

Jackie,

Thanks for this additional information which is most helpful.

Like you, I'm becoming very drawn. This desktop is getting pretty old now so, perhaps when it dies, I'll be treating myself to a Mac and just have that plus my laptop.

The keyboard sounds most interesting. It's a pity there isn't an Apple store that near to me as I'd be spending time there for sure!

Tell me if you get into surfing yourself and or to the email side of things.

I was interested to see the other day that you no longer have to have Itunes as a default player when using it in Windows. This means that I may well give it a go and just use when it suits me.

--
Carol P
Date: 01/09/11 19:34:00

link:-