[access-uk] Re: Mac Mini

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:34:39 +0000

The Mac Mini was designed so that you can bring your own keyboard and mouse to
it to work with so it doesn't have to be an Apple keyboard, however the
modifier keys will not match up with what you will have on your PC keyboard.
It will however work.

Safari can read very well with VoiceOver, however it is a completely different
navigation system.  It will take some time to get used to because it is so
different but it has many similar facilities to JAWS.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road