[access-uk] Re: MSN

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 23:05:12 -0000

Andy, there's a lot to ask here. First and foremost, what do you want out of such programme, basic text and voice chat, or more? Second, do you even have a Windows Live account? You *must* have one set up in order to use Windows Live Messenger or Windows Messenger, depending on which one you want to use. Once that's all established, it's just a case of downloading and installing the appropriate messenger client, starting it, signing in with your details, then ask around for your friend's address. Hope that helps for now, feel free to ask on or off list if you have any further queries.

Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower User