[access-uk] Re: MSI Wind U100 netbook working fine

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:09:45 -0000

Steve Nutt is the expert on Window Eyes. I am sure he can answser your question. ----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 8:04 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: MSI Wind U100 netbook working fine

hi eleanor yes i agree these netbooks are great but i read in a computer mag about windows xp being on a mobile phone. this is suposed to come out very soon it would be great if i could run window eyes on this thing wonder if you have seen or heard of anything like this at all as the portability would be good. i think it would be a cut down verssion of xp though. cheers email offlist if you like.