[access-uk] MS compatibility pac

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:40:23 -0700

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone has had issues with MS word after installing the Compatibility pac from the MS website. I have noticed two things: One, after installing the compatibility pac, my spell checker settings reverted back to American English. I had it set on either Canadian or UK English (pretty much the same thing) I cannot seem to switch it back. Another thing, which has just come up now is that when I press Control+I to turn Italics on, it will not go off when I press the same key stroke to toggle it off. Wondering if there is something I can do to fix this. Have noticed other problems as well, but difficult to explain. I guess the only way I can describe it, is that MS word is just a bit more temperamental than before. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated Thanks so much.

Shea