[access-uk] Re: MS Office 2010 and JFW 11

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 19:57:26 +0100

Hi George,

Sorry to ask as I don't know your sight level, but do you access the printed
version of the magazine or are you on an electronic subscription of some
kind?  I used to read the magazine faithfully some years ago, but then print
became an issue so I stopped.  TNAUK don't seem to have it, so just curious
where you were getting it from.

Hope I'm not being too nosy 'smile'.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,