[access-uk] Re: MORE ON BBC IPLAYER

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:24:02 +0100

Oops, sorry, I missed the main point in the multiplicity of
font sizes.  That's one of the problems with being sighted.

Perhaps you could go back to them and ask if their own Peter
White could explain the problem on the BBC's own "In Touch"
program.

Make sure you copy your message to In Touch.

George.

PS:  Cindy must be as light as fairy by now, surely?