[access-uk] Re: MORE ON BBC IPLAYER

  • From: "Rays Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:53:50 +0100

Colin, I'm certainly not aiming to start any sort of argument on this one, and
in fact I recognize we need people who are prepared to take a stronger stand
than I'm equiped to do.  I don't think everything can be done with a large
legal stick though.

I don't know, but maybe the big cheeses at the top do need this approach, but
maybe they could simply establish what the minimum is they can get away with
and leave things at that.  Is this what's happened here?

I wish certain people in the States would see things that way, but then maybe
that's another story altogether.

Ray.