[access-uk] Re: MORE ON BBC IPLAYER

Hello,

Yesterday I wanted to 'Listen Again' to a BBC radio programme and found myself using the IPlayer for the first time.

The IPlayer window that opened was screen-reader friendly, with links for lowering or raising the volume in 20 per cent steps, as well as for jumping forward by 5 or 15 minutes. Some access keys were listed, but I didn't investigate any further.

This window opened automatically when IPlayer was loaded.

Cheers,

Christopher

At 09:15 29/07/2008 +0100, you wrote:
In general, the service is neither difficult nor impossible. It is only the volume and the jump functions which are unavailable. I think we need some perspective here.

Iain
AM