[access-uk] Re: \MOBILE aNNOUNCING cAPITAL

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 15:55:49 -0000

Steve I am very interested in what you offer and wish to purchase a silver N95 now as regards Talks as I am being a bit stupid here and we want to talk business do you want to give me a telephone number so that I can call you. I want to have both of my N95s, the new one I will buy from you and my own. I want Talks on the new one. I have Talks on this one from Vodafone as you are sick of hearing. How much will the Talks cost on the new silver one Steve?

Eleanor