[access-uk] MILESTONE UPGRADE

I've recently received from Bones, the Swiss manufacturers, a firmware
upgrade for the Milestone 311.  The accompanying notes say that this
will give improved performance with Daisy reading, for which a bit
hurray and also something associated with Speak out.  Unfortunately, the
notes are not clear on exactly what speak out is, how it relates to the
Milestone and the new firmware.  Can anyone enlighten me please?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.