[access-uk] Re: Lost System Tray items

Chris,

Thanks for your kind greeting which I heartily reciprocate.

And thanks even more for the instructions.   That Check Box was indeed
selected and unchecking it has restored the missing icons.  In particular I
now have those connected with my screen reader etc.  They are probbly
used very rarely and it was only yesterday that I noticed their absence.
When I told George that things were  back to normal I was being misled, as I
soon came to realise.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison